Hey guys! Happy new month!!
So this should have come earlier but I don’t think it’s late enough yet. I hope y’all enjoy the post!
So guys, just like yesterday it’s so hard to believe we’ve gotten to the third quarter of the year. Like seriously, we have just three months left! It’s just so surprising.
Anyways, the time is not too short to start something new or let go of something not healthy for ourselves.
A couple of days ago, I came across something on Instagram, a post by Nompumelelo Ledwaba (a.k.a Mpoomy Ledwaba)- a South African entrepreneur and digital creator- focusing on the speak life September challenge.
I found it so interesting and helpful and thought, why not drop it over here?
So basically, the whole purpose of Speak life September is to help us draw nearer to God, Keep healthy, Be more positive and fix our finances. Below are the activities to take part in the Speak life September challenge. I hope you try it!
- Speak the word (Bible verse) over your life every morning and evening.
- Write ten things you are grateful for daily.
- Take 5000 steps a day
- Eat healthy, nutritious food.
- Give something once a week (Money, clothes, time etc)
- Use #speaklifeseptember to share and inspire others on your socials.
I’m so excited because, I’m definitely going to be a part of this. Even if I’m not able to do it every SiNgLe DaY, I will try my best and make sure to enjoy each and every moment.
I employ you all to be a part of this and to also check out Mpoomy’s socials for more details and news you might like to know. That was her instagram by the way. She also has a YouTube channel (which you should definitely check out by the way!) Her content is quite inspiring!
Moving to the second part of my blog post👀 I think I’m going to make this a ritual😁 it’s honestly so exciting and I’d like to get feedback from you guys.
In honor of the September babies I’ll be writing some facts about them. Be sure to comment if they match! (Note: this is not based on their zodiacs)
- You excel at school or academic related work.
- You have an edge on the sports field/ athletic activities.
- You’re on average, taller than others.
- You’re more prone to allergies.
- You have personality perks.
- Your birth stone is a Sapphire (ooh! I love them!)
- Your zodiac signs are Virgo (August 23rd -September 22nd), Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)
I hope you had fun reading those! Anyways I wish y’all a happy month ahead. A lot of things are gonna be up and the year’s gonna be over soon but I hope we make the best.
Work hard and balance it with fun. Don’t forget to communicate with God through the times and make HaPpY MeMoRiEs!! Jeez, you never really know the importance of these stuffs.
Anyway, that’s all. Take care!!
Ooh! And not forget, I hope we all have a nice back to school for those yet to resume! Catch ya later!!
My Instagram: @_just.annie